January 21, 2010

Quickie Calendar Makeover

I put this together really quickly for my mom this afternoon


DEEtails:

1. I found some dollar store pocket calendars on sale for 75 cents a piece and got a few. These are pretty neat because they are two-year calendars. I just hope it holds up long enough!

2. I dressed it up a bit using some American Crafts patterned paper in their Metropolitan line (I got the pack from Home Goods for super cheap!)

3. I added a cute little monogram using my favorite sticker letters (American Craft Sarah Script) on SU! Melon Mambo paper and SU! Hodgepodge Hardware.

4. I also added a removable brown ribbon bookmark, which is a simple, but pretty useful touch.

5. So simple, there are only 4 DEEtails today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I didn't know you started this blog. I'm having fun reading it...

    your mom

    ReplyDelete