February 27, 2010

Color Queen!

I just got my first badge! I was crowned Color Queen for last week's Wow Flowers card. This is so exciting!

Here's my newest DEEsign:


This week's ColorQ Challenge is so cute! I just love these blocks!


Here are the DEEtails:

1. I'm actually out of Regal Rose, so I used Pretty in Pink instead, along with Regal Rose and Apricot Appeal flowers. I started out by punching out scallop flowers in all three colors. I also punched 1 1/4" circles.

2. I inked the Birthday stamp from my Circle of Friendship set with each of the three colors and stamped it on the matching card stock. I punched each stamped image with my 1" circle.

3. I layered the circles onto the scallop circle to make three flowers.

4. I punched the wing from my bird punch to make Glorious Green leaves. I mounted the flowers and leaves onto 2" Green Galore squares.

5. Finally, I layered the squares onto more Glorious Green and Melon Mambo paper and adhered it to a Green Galore card.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Color Queen!
    Cute flower card! I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the horizontal card. Are the flowers imprinted? They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you were queen. You nailed the challenge. So sweet and pretty. hugs, m

    ReplyDelete