April 11, 2010

Bloom with Happiness

Here's another card for Nancy!


This DEEsign was inspired by the flowers on this chest of drawers from Crate and Barrel:


And the DEEtails:

1. I started off using my SU! Top Note die with Basic Black card stock. I thought it was a nice way to emmulate the curves of the sleek black dresser.

2. Then I stamped some flowers from my Bella Blossoms set using Versa Mark ink on Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose card stock. I sprinkled some clear embossing powder and added a bit of heat to make them stand out.

3. I stamped the sentiment from my Blooming with Happiness set in Whisper White ink.

4. Then I tied a simple black bow with some grosgrain ribbon from my stash.

5. I adhered it to a Pretty in Pink card for a clean look.

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Nina, you're totally cooking on these inspired projects. Love the mix of pinks. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete