April 25, 2010

Guess Whoo!


Isn't this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch fun?


Here are the DEEtails on my DEEsign:

1. I started off with a fun stamp that my mom recently got me. I stamped this cute little guy 3 times - once in Chocolate Chip, then in Taken with Teal, and again in Garden Green.

2. I embossed my Taken with Teal image to add a little extra something to my owl. Then I cut out each part I wanted for my image and adhered it onto my original Chocolate Chip image.

3. I adhered the owl onto a Taken with Teal circle (using my Cricut) that I layered onto a scallop circle (using my Scallop Circle 2 Sizzix die).

4. I cut 2 random sized strips of Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer Series paper and a strip of Taken with Teal card stock and layered it onto my Naturals White card.

5. Then I adhered my scallop circle onto my card using Stampin' Dimensionals. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Jess is sooooo in love with owls, so Know that show weould love everything about this card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Love it! :) TFS! come play the new challenge on my blog... its a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love how you flipped the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I LOOOOVE Owls. You made this little guy really pop!

    ReplyDelete