April 3, 2010

Hello, Hello

I thought that this week's sketch at Taylored Expressions was too cute! Here's my DEEsign:


and the sketch:


Here are some DEEtails:

1. I love the simple look of the white polka dots on Melon Mambo ribbon. I love the sharp contrast of these colors and thought it was perfect for my card.

2. I took a piece of Melon Mambo card stock and stamped the sentiment from my Hello Again set randomly using Whisper White ink. I mounted it on a piece of Whisper White card stock, which I placed onto a second layer of Whisper White on my Melon Mambo card.

3. I stamped the birds from my Cheep Talk set using VersaMark and clear embossing powder on Melon Mambo ribbon. I punched them out with my Scallop Circle punch. I added them to my card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

4. Then I cut a strip of Melon Mambo Polka-dot Grosgrain Ribbon and adhered it to my card.

5. I "threaded" an assortment of white buttons from my stash with thin strips of Melon Mambo card stock and adhered them to the ribbon. So cute!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Dee-lightful. Love the row of buttons. You are a wonderful artist! Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this card, as I am crazy for buttons.

    ReplyDelete