June 28, 2010

In Colors to Make You Smile!


I made this card today just because... I love the new Stampin' Up! In Colors! My favorite two, which I used here, are Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz. Try saying that ten times fast!

Here are the DEEtails:

I started off with a Pear Pizzazz cardstock and stamped a leaf image from my stash using VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder. I added some 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Pumpkin Pie and tied a simple bow. Then I stamped my sentiment from PTI's Signature Greetings set using ColorBox Lime Pastel Chalk Ink. I used my Corner Rounder punch at the top corner and added added a Peach Parfait mat. Then I used several circle punches to create my crinkled flower. I added a Designer Button from the Button Latte set threaded with a thin strip of Pear Pizzazz. I added a Whisper White mat and another layer of Peach Parfait before adhering everything to my card.

Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is great! Simple, but nicely done. The lollipop flower is a great embellishment. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, classic card! I love these colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gloriously cute. love the flower and the one curved corner :) Hugs, m

    ReplyDelete