June 13, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge


This week's Pals Paper Arts challenge features a fabulous color combination. I decided to make a really simple card to showcase the colors.


DEEtails:

I started with a piece of Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper. I love this floral design on Bermuda Bay paper. I added a bit of a Scallop Edge to the bottom with Crushed Curry card stock. Then I cut a label using my Songbird cartridge on my Cricut. I stamped the sentiment from my Friendship Blooms set in Chocolate Chip ink. Then I added a couple flowers from my Itty Bitty Buds stamp set and embossed them. I cut a slit on each side of my label and threaded my Soft Suede Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon through. I adhered it all to a Soft Suede card. I love the simplicity with the burst of color.

2 comments:

  1. Simple and sweet! The Crushed Curry is a perfect accent here! So glad you play at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy clean and simple deesign! Effective use of the challenge colors! Thanks for joining us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete