December 5, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas


Ready for another Cupcake Inspirations Challenge? Come join the sweeties and our guest designer, Maria Matter for another fun challenge.


DEEtails:

I've been enjoying typing and printing out my own sentiments because I can make my card say whatever I want! I used the font, Do I Like Stripes?, for today's sentiment and printed it out on Naturals White card stock. I stamped my image from SU!'s Pendant Park in Garden Green and added some white flocking for the snow. Then I ripped some Naturals White cardstock, dipped the edges in white flocking, and adhered it to my card for a snowy ground. I colored some Rhinestone Jewels with red permanent marker and added some holly berries. I added a Garden Green mat and adhered everything to a Real Red card.

Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful hillside! so clever. the pendant park stamp goes the distance for the holidays! hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the torn layers as snowy hills, and I would have never thought to use that SU set like that. So clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty Nina!! I love your image & sentiment, just fabulous!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete