December 19, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas


Happy Sunday! And Happy Cupcake Inspirations Day! Are you all ready for Christmas? I can't believe how quickly these days are flying by! Santa will be here before we know it! And speaking of Santa, check out this amazing cake for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!



DEEtails:

I'm all about layers lately, and this card is no exception. I combined some Ski Slope DSP with some Cosmo Cricket patterned paper layered with some Old Olive Patterned Trees. I added a piece of Riding Hood Red card stock with an Eyelet punch border and SU!'s Punches Three tied up with some Mistletoe Ribbon Originals. For that extra special touch, I added some fun, sparkly wooden snowflakes from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I made a Three Trees card this weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love how you used several layers and die cuts. FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous. Love the trio of trees and the snowflakes. Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete