December 11, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes

I hope December is treating you well! I've been so busy with work that I haven't had much time to do much of anything lately! I've been trying to find time to create and de-stress and I finally had a bit of time to whip up this simple card this afternoon.


I love a little sparkle, don't you? Check out this week's Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger.


DEEtails:

Sorry this card looks so blue! I used Lovely Lilac, which I always find difficult to photograph. I started off with a simple card and base. I pulled out some silver ribbon from my stash and wrapped it around my card. Then I used PTI's Peace Be With You stamp set and die to create a sparkly snowflake with some VersaMark and Glittery embossing powder. I adhered it using glue dots over the ribbon. Then I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s The More The Merrier set and added a Brushed Silver scalloped edge. So simple, with just the right amount of sparkle. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment