December 16, 2010

Winter Wonderland 2

Perhaps you are tired of some of the same elements popping into my cards, but I only have a handful of Christmas stamps and I love them to pieces - so I'm getting great use out of them! Today's card is for the Pink Elephant Challenge - Winter Wonderland (and I used a lot of the same elements in my previous Winter Wonderland card).


Here are the DEEtails:

I started out with a Crumb Cake card and layered on my elements including some patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket, some Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain ribbon, the stamped image from SU!'s Notably Ornate set, SU! Patterned Trees stamped in VersaMark on Naturals White card stock with a bit of shimmery embossing powder, and some Very Vanilla Seam Binding topped with a Very Vanilla button, threaded with some Baker's Twine.

2 comments:

  1. oh your card is just gorgeous! I am a sucker for those colours! such a striking design! thank you so much for joining in at The Pink ELephant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Winter card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete