January 23, 2011

Love Love Love



Don't you just love Cupcake day!? Here's my card for this week's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.


And here are the DEEtails:

I stamped a flourish image from SU!'s Season of Joy set in VersaMark ink on Whisper White card stock and embossed it. Then I adhered it to a piece of Real Red card stock. I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Tiny Tags set and added a strip of Real Red Taffeta ribbon underneath. Then I cut out and adhered a sweet heart from SU!'s I {Heart} Hearts set using some Stampin' Dimensionals and tucked a cute bow next to it. I added a Basic Black mat to make everything pop.

Special DEElivery:

This card is for sale at my Etsy Shop.

Cupcake Inspirations is currently hosting a Design Team Call (until January 31st). If you love cupcakes, cards, and challenges, I encourage you to apply! It's so much fun (and calorie free!) and the cupcakes are always such fabulous inspiration. Hope you'll join me and the other Sweeties! :)

5 comments:

  1. I like how you were able to incorporate the fondant pattern in your card--so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina. Your card is absolutely lovely. I just love your style and wish I could have enough creativity to be able to make some cards like that. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contrast of the red & white.

    Your ribbon treatment is the perfect finishing touch.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity but richness of this card. The black mat definitely accents the red & white design. Great Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! Your details are fabulous. Love the contrast and the touch of black. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete