March 16, 2011

I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge #1!

So I think you know how much I love a great challenge. I've always wanted to host my own, but struggled to come up with something that would inspire everyone. It finally hit me one day that whatever I decided to do, it had to be something that people would love. I know how much I love ribbon, so I'm hoping you love it too! After some thought, I finally came up with something that I hope you'll love. Presenting... the I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge!

The Challenge series will be all about - you guessed it! - RIBBON! I'll be hosting a fabulous new challenge every 1st and 3rd Wednesday. Plus during some challenges, I'll share something special like a ribbon discount, a ribbon tutorial, or a ribbon giveaway. I'll post a winner on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday and the prize will be - of course - RIBBON!

And now, for the challenge...


You've seen ribbon flowers on these cards and my new blog banner :)




Now I'm challenging you to create your own ribbon flowers! There are lots of different options for creating ribbon flowers, but my favorite are the spiral ones, like the ones on my blog banner. And I've created a little tutorial just for you!

You have until Wednesday, April 6 to link up your Ribbon Flower card. One lucky winner will win 3 yards of ribbon and will be announced on April 13! Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment