March 28, 2011

Pottery Barn Card Series Part 2


So glad you're here to see the second card in my Pottery Barn card series! Here is today's inspiration:


And now the DEEtails:

I stamped the bike from PTI's Everyday Button Bits and added lots of fabulous leaves, flowers, and a couple of pots from SU!'s Bouquet Bunches. I stamped the flowers again, cut them out, and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I colored everything in and drew some grass with my Stampin' Write Markers (Pear Pizzazz for the grass, Certainly Celery for the leaves, Daffodil Delight for the flower centers, Crumb Cake for the pots, and Early Espresso for the bike). I added some buttons for my stash and adhered everything to a piece of Early Espresso before adhering to my Pear Pizzazz card.

Come join my new I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge! I can't wait to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment