March 3, 2011

Soaring By...


Hope you're having a great week. The weeks after a holiday always seem so long and I'm glad it's finally Thursday! And of course, that means the new Pals Paper Arts Challenge starts today. I'm loving this color combo:


Here are the DEEtails:
I started with some Baja Breeze and layered some ribbon - Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon and Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (turned Polka Dot side down). Then I added a chipboard stamp frame, that I colored with my Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker. I punched some butterflies out with the MS punch and added some Rhinestone Jewels that I colored in with a turquoise marker. I added the sentiment from the PTI Everyday Button Bits set.

5 comments:

  1. Love your use of bling and "white" (blue) space.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your take on the color challenge, especially those sparkling butterflies! I like the look of your blog! I've been so busy that I haven't had time to leave comments, but I have looked at your cards ... lovin' them all Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the color challenge. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete