April 10, 2011

From Our Gnome to Yours


One of the perks of being a Cupcake Inspirations Sweetie is getting to play with fun new images like these gnome ones from this week's sponsor, Whimsie Doodles. They're perfect for this week's Cupcake Inspiration!


DEEtails:

I started with a Bashbul Blue card and printed out several copies of the images from Whimsie Doodles in Blush Blossom, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White. I cut out each piece of the image and layered them to create the picture. Everything is layered cardstock, except for the gnome's suspenders, which are colored in with Basic Black and Summer Sun Stampin' Write markers and the thread on the buttons, colored in with a Poppy Parade Stampin' Write marker. I printed out the sentiment on some Tempting Turquoise card stock and created a little banner, which I adhered to the bottom of my card. Hope you like it!

Today's card doesn't have any ribbon, but you can get your daily dose of ribbon love by participating in this week's I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge! Hope you'll play along!

2 comments: