April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Sis (And A Few Spring Pics)

This week has been dreary, wet, windy, and cold... But there were a few nice moments, and the sky was actually blue on Wednesday. I popped out into my mom's garden and took a few quick photos.


Here are a couple more photos of the Weeping Cherry. I love the way the color pops against the bright blue sky!


And these little blooms coming up between the pine trees are so precious. They remind me of the first signs of spring peeking out.


This afternoon Hubby and I are heading out to celebrate our niece's 4th birthday. Boy! We just got to see the cuties for the first time since Christmas and my, how they've grown! I can't wait to spend more time with Big Sis, Little Sis, and Baby Bro today. I'll be back later to share some birthday goodies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment