April 5, 2011

Hello, You


Today's card is for another challenge over at Jay Gee's Nook. Loving the inspiration photo - especially the one at the top right.


DEEtails:

I loved the idea of layering pages from a book, so I cut a few pages of a book into 2" x 3" pieces and layered them onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock. I let a bit of the edge stick out, as a mat. Then I stamped some images from SU!'s Circle Circus on some PS Pool in VersaMark and heat embossed them, which I layered onto my book pages. Then I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Hello, You onto some Crumb Cake card stock, adhered with some Stampin' Dimensionals, then added a piece of some Baker's twine. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the different patterns in those embossed circles and your layered 'book pages' Nina. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete