April 28, 2011

Hope Your Day Is Fabulous

I promise leaving you hanging at the begining of the week isn't the new plan... Things have just been a little off here. I've been sick. Hubby's been sick. Work has been busy. Life has been stressful. You know the drill, I'm sure. Anyway, I did get a card made between life going on...


It's for the current CR84FN Challenge and I'm really liking how this one turned out.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Whisper White cardstock, which I stamped the SU! Bliss image on in Real Red ink. Then I trimmed it down to size, added some Real Red Satin Ribbon to the top and adhered it to a Taken with Teal card. I stamped my sentiment from the PTI Signature Greetings set and added a Real Red mat. I tucked it underneath and added a doily from my stash. Then I die cut some pages from an old book with the Tasteful Trim die and formed the large scallop edge into a flower. I added a Real Red Designer Button and adhered my flower to the doily. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this color combo.

    Great layout and use of a great sentiment (love the font!).

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete