April 6, 2011

I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge #2

Are you ready for the second I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge? This week we're trying out striped ribbon.
You've seen striped ribbon on a number of my cards :)



Now I'm challenging you to use striped ribbon on your cards! You can use a lot or a little, combine it with other ribbons, or use it alone. Plus, right now, I'm discounting my Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Share, you can get $5 off until April 20! E-mail me at deesignsbyninadee{at}gmail{dot}com to place your order.

You have until Wednesday, April 20 to link up your Striped Ribbon card. One lucky winner will win 3 yards of Stampin' Up! Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and will be announced on April 27! Good luck!


1 comment:

  1. I just love your ribbon flowers. I have to try it. Roseann

    ReplyDelete