April 20, 2011

I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge #3

Hello friends! Sorry for disappearing on you all of a sudden! Please forgive me! I've been battling a terrible combination of tension headaches, sinus pressure, allergies, and stomach aches. Yuck! Plus, Hubby and I are back home visiting our families this week, although we haven't been up to much since I've been feeling so awful. The weather here is so gloomy and uninspiring, too. I haven't been able to do much, but I'm hoping to get back into the groove of things soon!

Today I'm here to share the new I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge - Green Ribbon.

Green is one of my favorite colors, so you'll see it pop up on my cards often. Here are a few samples of my creations using green ribbon.


Now I'm challenging you to use green ribbon on your cards! You can use a lot or a little, combine it with other ribbons, or use it alone.

Plus, right now I'm offering a Green Ribbon Share, for $10! The Green Ribbon Share will get you 2 yards each of Stampin' Up! 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain, 1/4" Grosgrain, 5/8" Grosgrain, 5/8" Satin, 1/8" Taffeta, and 3/8" Taffeta ribbons! Choose from Certainly Celery or Old Olive (or get both!) Order your Green Ribbon Share by May 4 by e-mailing me at deesignsbyninadee{at}gmail{dot}com!

You'll have until Wednesday, May 4 to link up your Green Ribbon card. One lucky winner will win a prize pack of green ribbons from my stash and will be announced on May 11! Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment