April 22, 2011

Too Kind


Ooh! I am loving this week's ColourQ! Except, I didn't bring any bunny stamps with me on this trip. I seldom look at an inspiration photo and just pull colors from it, but I had to this time (by had to, I mean because I couldn't resist these fun colors and I didn't have any bunnies, even though I begged hubby to take a quick trip to the craft store), and I'm loving the outcome. I love the simplicity of the inspiration and the simplicity of the card.

Want DEEtails?

I started with a Crumb Cake card and wrapped some Baja Breeze Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon around it. Then I stamped the sweet frame from SU!'s Baby Blossoms onto some Pink Pirouette card stock. Next I stamped my sentiment, from SU!'s Whimsical Words and stamped the frame around it. This time I cut out just the center of the frame. I pulled out some cute SU! buttons, which I tied up with some Linen Thread and adhered them to my frame with glue dots. Easy Peasy! And so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment