May 28, 2011

Amour

The three day weekend is a much needed break after such busy weeks that I've had lately! We had planned to drive home for the long weekend, but ended up staying here so we could just relax the whole time and try to get some stuff done around the house.


I finally had some time earlier this week to create a few cards, but didn't have enough time to post them all! It's a bit late, but I still wanted to share the card that I made for the CR84FN Challenge earlier this week.

Here's the challenge inspiration:


And the DEEtails:

I started with some Perfect Plum card stock and stamped the SU! Elizabeth image on it with some ink of the same color. Then I added some purple ribbon from my stash. I die cut a Crumb Cake postage stamp shape and stamped a portion of an image from SU!'s Park Avenue Patterns. Then I stamped the Eiffel Tower from SU!'s Artistic Etchings on Pale Plum card stock with Early Espresso ink and cut it out. I stamped my sentiment, also from SU!'s Artistic Etching, trimmed it to size and matted it. I added mats of Crumb Cake and Pale Plum before adhering to a Crumb Cake card. I'm loving the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment