June 22, 2011

I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge 5

Yes! It's time for a new I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge! I hope you're ready to play along!




Here are a few of my favorite cards using Hemp and Linen Thread.



I'm challenging you to use linen thread or hemp on your cards! You can use a lot or a little, combine it with other ribbons, or use it alone.

You'll have until Wednesday, July 6 to link up your Linen Thread or Hemp card. One lucky winner will win a prize pack of ribbons from my stash and will be announced on July 13! Good luck and happy crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Hey Nina, your challenge is really fabulous!! We all love ribbon, right?? I've added your challenge blinkie to my sidebar to help get the word out about this great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Nina, your challenge is new, it'll catch on soon. I'll put a plug in my blog for you sometime this week and I'm gonna put the badge on my sidebar too.

    ReplyDelete