June 25, 2011

Polka Dotted Thanks (And a Lucky Winner!)

*This is my second post for the day, so be sure to scroll down for some extra Saturday love! :)*


Here's my card for this week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World. The polka dots and ribbon are so cute. :)


Here are the DEEtails:

I used some fun polka dotted DSP from Tall Tales and the Neutrals Collection Patterned Papers Pack. I distressed my edges and added a piece of doily and some Bashful Blue satin ribbon. Then I stamped my sentiment from PTI's Signature Greetings set and added a fun flower made from a book page and adorned with a button from my stash, tied up with some twine.

Now, I know what you're really here for... :) The winner of the blog candy, right? Here we go!

Our big winner of the yummy goodies below is...


... Chris R. from Iowa who said "I guess anything you would want to share with us would be good! Who can't use more tutorials, techniques, and projects! Oh, share with us about the concerts though! We know you like ribbon and green but what else would you like to share with us!"

Yeah! Congrats! Chris, please e-mail me to claim your prize!

Thanks to all of you who participated. I do appreciate all of your wonderful comments. I promise the goodies that you requested will be coming up soon! I'm working on lots of fun stuff for the summer!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment on your card - I really love the colors and the polka dots and that doily! I was scrolling down to the post a comment part and I see my name! Boy, what a shock that was! This is so cool! I will E-mail you separately with my address though I know you had it from before. You sure brightened up my day! Thanks kiddo!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job love all the papers you used but my favorites are the book print flowers.

    ReplyDelete