July 3, 2011

Birthday Inspired...

The girls from Cupcake Inspirations are taking a little break this weekend, but I still have a little cupcake treat for you! :)


In fact, I'll be sharing birthday treat inspired cards with you all week! Cupcakes, cakes, and cookies! Yum!


Okay, I guess some of them aren't actual birthday treats, as a few are wedding treats, like today's beautiful cupcakes from Peggy Porschen Cakes. Aren't these such beauties?!

Here are the DEEtails for my card:

I started with strips of different greens (Certainly Celery, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, and Pear Pizzazz) which I used to create a base for my card. I tied on some Whisper White Taffeta ribbon and matted it onto some Whisper White card stock. I love the way the white pops on the card. Then I stamped the sentiment from the SU! Curls and Swirls Verses set (this is still available as a hostess option in the Summer Mini). For the final touch, I added some Whisper White flower punched with the Itty Bitty punches and embellished with some Pearl Jewels. What do you think? More yummy inspiration coming up tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment