July 18, 2011

Cuckoo for You

We're finally home and I'm back at work today teaching for our summer program. I'm sharing a card today that I whipped up while in Ohio. It didn't photograph too well, so I apologize for it looking so dull. It is a slightly dull card, but not quite as dull as it appears.


This card was inspired by another one of my Pinterest pins - this image is from Betsy White


DEEtails:

I am absolutely in love with SU!'s new In Color, Pool Party. I combined with some Going Gray and a hint of Brushed Gold for this card. The cuckoo clock from SU!'s Forever Young was stamped in Pool Party and embellished with some Designer Buttons and a flower from my stash. Then I trimmed one side of the card stock with some Ruffled Ribbon in Pool Party and a Brushed Gold Scalloped Edge Border. Thanks for peeking in today!

Don't forget to enter my ruffled flower drawing if you haven't already! :)

1 comment: