August 21, 2011

For My Friend



The little cupcakes for this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge are so sweet! They inspired me to make today's card, using this neat color palette.


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with a piece of Designer Series Paper Patterns in Chocolate Chip, which I mounted on some card stock. Then I stamped my flower, using SU!'s Build a Blossom, with Elegant Eggplant ink on Perfect Plum card stock. I assembled my flower and adhered it to my card, tucking in some Pretty in Pink card stock, stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Friendly Phrases. Then I tied a pretty bow using some green satin ribbon from my stash, that matches nicely with my Wild Wasabi card.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nina, your pansy looks amazing! The colors in this week's challenge are gorgeous and you really used them well on your card.

    ReplyDelete