August 24, 2011

Winner Wednesday!

Thanks to all of you who have been so patient during this busy time of year for me! I'm hoping things will settle down for me soon, but in the mean time, I'm working 12+ hours each day, planning, organizing, scheduling, analyzing data, and a list of other stuff!

Since it is Wednesday, I wanted to take a moment to congratulate the winner of the Taffeta I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge. Congrats to Erika Clark, who used some Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon on her card featuring the new Stampin' Up! set, Gently Falling.


Erika, please contact me at deesignsbyninadee{at}gmail{dot}com to claim your prize!

There's still time to enter the current I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge! This week, we're featuring yellow ribbon. I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment