August 1, 2011

Wonderful Wisteria


Yikes! It's August already! Which means summer is quickly coming to an end... :( Today I'm sharing a card that I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.


DEEtails:

If you notice, I took our one of the layers from the sketch since my elements were a little on the larger side... I loved the stamped notebook page that I made the other day, so I copied that element in Wisteria Wonder and added it to this card. Then I stamped the beautiful bird image from SU!'s Wings of Friendship in Wisteria Wonder and a bit of Pear Pizzazz and framed it with this fun lavendar canvas frame from my stash. I layered some strips of white crepe paper, die cut with SU's Tasteful Trim die, added some Whisper White grosgrain ribbon and a crepe paper Ruffled Flower, embellished with a little lavendar button from my stash. Isn't Wisteria Wonder Wonderful?! :)

Don't forget! You still have time to play along in my I {Heart} Ribbon Taffeta challenge! So craft up and link up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment