September 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma!


Today is my grandmother's birthday, so I'm sharing the card that I made for her and for the current CR84FN Challenge. Gorgeous colors, aren't they?


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with strips of Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, and Crumb Cake to create my base, that I matted with some Very Vanilla. Then I added some faux corrugated cardboard, die cut with PTI's Limitless Layers and run through my crimper. I added the sentiment from SU!'s Bring on the Cake, tied up with some teal Baker's Twine and piled on the embellishments - some Victoria crochet lace, some teal ribbon from my stash, a pretty crochet doily, some flowers and a button, all from my stash. Thanks for stopping by today! See you here tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Very Pretty! Thanks for Sharing!
    Cheryl McAskill
    c.mcaskill@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete