October 30, 2011

Give Thanks


Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Check out the festive fall cake for this week's inspiration!


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Old Olive DSP and layered them together. I added some Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon in between the two patterns and added some Linen Thread for some texture. Then I stamped the cute acorn image from SU!'s The More The Merrier. I punched it out and layered it onto a scalloped circle in Really Rust. I paper pieced the acorn with some Soft Suede and Early Espresso. Then I adhered it to my card with some Stampin' Dimensionals and tucked in some leaves, punched with the Bird punch. I scattered a few Itty Bitty Punches, adorned with some Pearl Jewels. Then I matted everything with some Early Espresso card stock before adhering everything to my Old Olive card.

No comments:

Post a Comment