November 4, 2011

Beads and Baubles


Happy Friday Friends! :) Today I'm sharing a card that I made for this week's Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. Check out this fun and colorful bauble bracelet.


DEEtails:

I loved working with the unexpected color combination in this week's Tuesday Trigger. I started with some polka dotted Pool Party DSP and added a strip of Bermuda Bay card stock die cut with the Tasteful Trim die. I added a strip above it, stamped with the sentiment from SU!'s Thank You Kindly set. I added a thin strip of Very Vanilla card stock, and some Regal Rose ruffled ribbon from SU!'s Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals. That yellow rose with the pearl center from the inspiration photo really stood out to me, so I watned to recreate it. I used some Crushed Curry card stock and the Floral Fusion die to create the petals and added a pearl brad from my stash for the center. Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the bright colors & polka dots.

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty, I like this week photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, those are the best colors to take from the inspiration piece!! You ahve made a beautiful card with them. I used the same ones on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete