November 27, 2011

Colorful Christmas


Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Check out this adorable little gingerbread house for inspiration!


DEEtails:

I loved the button roof in the inspiration card and knew I had to incorporate some buttons in my card. I used them as a focal point and added a small piece of Brushed Silver card stock and some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. I matted it with some Baja Breeze card stock and adhered it to a card with some fun patterned paper from my stash, some Scalloped border, die cut with the Tasteful Trim die and some red grosgrain ribbon from my stash.

Hope you'll play along this week with this fun and colorful inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Very clever button ornaments -- I like them a lot! A lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO perfect for this week's challenge! Those buttons are the icing on the cake (get it, cake, LOL! I'm so punny!)!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! I love those button ornaments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a brilliant and cute inspiration!

    thanx for sharing!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete