November 6, 2011

Grateful



It's time for another Cupccake Inspirations Challenge! Today I have a sweet fall card for you that I CASEd from this card that I found on Pinterest. Pinterest has tons of fabulous card ideas if you're ever in need of some inspiration.


Here are the DEEtails:

I stamped images from SU!'s Falling Leaves in Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango, and Crushed Curry. I adhered them to 1 1/4" circles punched out of some book print and some Crumb Cake and Lucky Limeade card stock. I ran my Crumb Cake card stock through my crimper to add a little texture. Then I added some buttons from SU! and from my stash, threaded with some Baker's Twine. I adhered everything to a Crumb Cake panel, matted with some Chocolate Chip card stock. Then I punched a Designer Label stamped with the sentiment from Falling Leaves and tucked it underneath.

2 comments:

  1. lovely card...so simple and cute..great card

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Will be CASEing it!!! :) Absolutely LOVE CAS style cards!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete