November 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Bro!

This is my second post of the day. Be sure to scroll down to see my Pals Paper Arts post!


Today is my baby brother's birthday. Of course he's no longer a baby as he turns 14 today! My how time flies! :) I'm so excited to call him tonight - he's getting a phone for his birthday present. He is a big iTouch fan, so I decided to make him a themed card. I tucked an App gift card in there. I was actually hoping to find him some fun accessories, but didn't quite find what I had in mind. I'll keep looking and hope to send him an extra something later...

Here are the card DEEtails:

I started with some Basic Black card stock and trimmed it down to make my iTouch base. I used my corner rounder and matted it with some Silver card stock. Then I made each App button using various colors, cut to 1/2" squares and rounding the corners with my scissors. I used my Itty Bitty punches and the 1/8" circle punch a lot. I also drew a number of the pictures free hand and a few number and letter stickers. The inside has letter stickers that spells "iWish U a Happy Birthday!" :) It was rather fun to create this card!

2 comments:

  1. I reallly love my card.
    Thaks Big Sis!
    Love, Baby Bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP!! This is THE best card for this occasion! You are such a nice sister!! I can't believe how well you pulled this off, Nina!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete