November 14, 2011

Thank You Mums


A friend of mine recently cleaned out her stamp collection and gave me a few of her retired sets. Today's card uses one of those sets, Garden Greetings to create this card for the Embellish Magazine Leaves Color Trends Challenge. Aren't these colors pretty together?


DEEtails:

I've had this leaf ribbon stashed away for a while now, so I was thrilled to pull it out for this challenge. I started by stamping some flowers from SU!'s Garden Greetings set in Rich Razzleberry and Not Quite Navy. I cut them out and arranged them on my card, adding the sentiment from the same set. I added a Rich Razzleberry mat and a strip of Not Quite Navy Taffeta ribbon. Then I layered three segments of my leaf ribbon to finish off my card.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!I loved the way you arranged the flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete