March 10, 2012

A Baby Card for Amy


It seems like babies are popping up all over the place at my school... Yesterday we had a joint baby shower for two of our soon-to-be mommies.

My friend Amy is expecting her second girl. I bought her this cute stroller toy and made a fun card to match. I love the unexpected color combination and fun patterns. Not to mention the baby lamb is adorable. :)


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Pool Party card stock and stamped a fun flower image from SU!'s Mixed Bunch randomly in Early Espresso. Then I layered it onto some Regal Rose card stock and added a strip of Tangerine Tango Polka Dot Scallop ribbon. Then I got to work creating my little lamb. I used various punches to create this little guy. Then I used my Cricut and the cute Cindy Loo cartridge to die cut some letters and scattered some Itty Bitty flowers around the card. Hope you like it!

Have you played along with my I {Heart} Ribbon Challenge yet? This month's challenge is printed ribbon and this polka dot ribbon is perfect for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment