May 17, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge



Hello there! I know our meetings have been rare lately... I promise things will get back to normal (or at least closer to normal) once things at school wrap up. For now, let me share my card for today's Pals Paper Arts Challenge.

This week's challenge is a sketch by our fabulous Margaret Moody. I decided to turn it on its side and embellish it a bit... I hope you like it!


DEEtails:

I started with a Soft Suede card and added a strip of Twitterpated DSP and a Label Framelit in Very Vanilla, stamped with a sentiment from SU!'s Full of Life set. I tied on some Chocolate Chip Baker's Twine and added a flower from SU!'s Mixed Bunch, stamped with Not Quite Navy ink. I added a punched Boho Blossom and a Crumb Cake button to finish things off. 

I hope you'll play along with us at the Pals Paper Arts. I can't wait to see what you do with this great sketch!

5 comments:

  1. I love how you turned the sketch, Nina! Very pretty with the Mixed Bunch flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Nina! You used one of my favorite sentiments! Very nice simple yet elegant card! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the essence of clean and simple. i LOVE all the white space around the sentiment (one of my favorites that i will miss when it retires).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of your card. So pretty - TFS!

    ReplyDelete