June 10, 2012

New Stampin' Up! Catalog, Ribbon Shares, and DEEscounted Stamps!

Well, I'm a little behind after a busy beginning of June, but I wanted to share the new Stampin' Up! Catalog with you, if you haven't had a chance to take a peek yet! 

(click on the image to view the catalog)

Aren't the new stamp sets just divine!? My order came in the other day and I am just dying to play with my new goodies! Don't worry, you'll get to see a nice sampling on Tuesday with our Pals Blog Hop!

You know that one of my absolute favorite things about a new catalog is... You got it... RIBBON! My new ribbon shares are posted, so be sure to check them out!

Here's a snippet of what I have to offer:
Option 1: 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon Share $15
Option 2: 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon Share $21
Option 3: 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Share $16
Option 4: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Share $12
Option 5: 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Share $13
Option 6: Baker's Twine Share $6
Option 7: 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Share $18
Option 8: 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Share $13
Option 9: Trim Share $8
Option 10: I Love Ribbon Package $115
Click here to view more information on the new Ribbon Shares!

Also, some more of my retired stamp sets will be posted soon, so be sure to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment