August 5, 2012

Belated Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Oops! I forgot to post my card last week. Eek! I swear... these days are just flying by so quickly! I can't keep track of myself. Anyway, here is my card...



I love the inspiration cupcakes. They are just so cute!


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with some Crumb Cake card stock, that I embossed with the new Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up! You know I love me some woodgrain. :) Then I matted it with some Soft Suede card stock, before adhering it to my Baja Breeze card. For the nest, I cut strips of Soft Suede card stock and ran it through my crimper and then kind of crumpled it up into a nest shape. I used lots of adhesive to keep that sucker together. Haha. Then I attached my little eggs, stamped from SU!'s Take Care. I stamped the sentiment from SU!'s Touch of Kindness on some Whisper White card stock and adhered it to a strip of Baja Breeze Stiched Grosgrain Ribbon. 

Thanks for being patient with me during my moment of forgetfulness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment