October 12, 2012

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 9


Hey there! Hope you're ready for another great Double Dare Challenge! Here are this week's picks:

Use your NEVER Go-To Color(s)

and make a SQUARE Card



Here's my card:


And the DEEtails:

My never go-to color is quite easily Real Red. I started with a piece of Twitterpated DSP that I adhered on a piece of Real Red card stock. I added another piece of Real Red card stock to make the card and added the Lattice die cut with Basic Gray card stock. Then I created a pretty flower using Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, and Baja Breeze card stock and some Real Red DSP with the Fun Flowers die, Blossom punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, and the Boho Blossoms punch. To top it off, I added a Large Pearl Jewel. It adds an extra feminine touch!

Don't forget to visit Naki's blog to see what she created for this challenge. Then get out your never go-to color(s) and create your own square card! Link up below to play along! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I love your feminine cards...:-) This card looks cute and simple, but there actually is a lot of details, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, it's a beauty! I love the way your flower coordinates with the DSP. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete