December 1, 2012

Naki & Nina's Double Dare Challenge 15


Happy December! Wow! I cannot believe I am actually saying that right now! This year has flown by so quickly, I can't even keep track of the days! I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving holiday and took some time to spend with family and friends! I also hope you're ready for another fun challenge!

Naki's pick this week was to make a vintage card

My pick was to use no stamps




Can I tell you that vintage cards are not my forte? I cringed a little when I saw Naki's pick for this week... I guess that's why it's called a challenge!


Here are the DEEtails:

I started with a Crumb Cake Card and added some DSP from Comfort Cafe. Then I tied on some Stitched Satin ribbon in Midnight Muse. A couple of Delicate Doilies and a cute little PTI dress form tied up with some Taffeta ribbon and a rose finish things off.

Before I go, I need to ask you a quick question! Is anyone else having as much trouble as I am with these Delicate Doilies? I love them to pieces, but I cannot, for the life of me, get a nice clean cut in the center of the die! Any advice you have would be great!

Don't forget to check out Naki's blog and see what she did with this challenge. Then make your own card and play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment