January 12, 2013

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 19


Hi friends! We're back again with another great Double Dare Challenge! 

Naki's pick this week is to use the Print Poetry DSP.

My pick was to use a border punch.




And here's my creation:


Here are the DEEtails:

It was really difficult for me to decide which DSP to use from the Print Poetry pack! I decided on this Crumb Cake doily print and and matted it with some Very Vanilla card stock. I added some Midnight Muse, punched with the scallop border punch and added the Oh Hello sentiment stamped on some Very Vanilla die cut with the Labels Collection. I added some leaves stamped from the Secret Garden set and added a flower made with the Pop-up Posies set and a button tied up with Linen Thread. What do you think?

Don't forget to stop by Naki's blog to check out her creation. And then come play along! Just link up your card by next Saturday to play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment