May 11, 2013

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 26


I promise, one of these days, I'll have my Double Dare Challenge post up on time! But for now, here's this week's challenge a little late...

Naki's pick this week is to use retiring product
My pick was to include stripes





Here's what I came up with:



Here are the DEEtails:

So, what the heck was I thinking when I picked stripes for the challenge today, because I just wasn't feeling in a very stripey mood! I opted for some diagonal stripes using some washi tape I got a while back from Japan. Then I added a Martha Stewart doily, some greenery using the Little Leaves Sizzlet, an Aviary bird cage and and a clay flower. The new Simply Pressed Clay and molds are quite fun to play with! I added a sentiment from Upsy Daisy. Both the stamp sets used for today's card are retiring - Boohoo :( Both are also stamped in VersaMark and embossed with gold - so lovely! :)

Make sure you visit Naki's blog to see what she made for this challenge! Then create your own card with stripes and your favorite retiring SU! product. Be sure to leave us a comment with a link to your card!

No comments:

Post a Comment