September 15, 2013

Stampin' Celebration Sketch Challenge


Hello friends! There's some mid-month inspiration over at Stampin' Celebration today with this fun new sketch. You can play along with the colorful inspiration that we shared at the beginning of the month or use the sketch below. I opted to turn the sketch on its side and create a card with it.


DEEtails:
I started with some Basic Gray card stock and embossed a piece with the lovely Woodgrain embossing folder. Then I punched out some hexagons using some pretty stamped backgrounds from Oh, Hello and Beyond Plaid, along with some DSP from Eastern Elegance. I added a few small hexagons, cutting out some pieces of Crushed Curry embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder. Then I embellished a few butterflies, using my punches on Going Gray DSP and adding some Rhinestone Jewels. Finally, I a banner stamped with  the sentiment from Four You. What do you think?

Now, be sure to stop by and visit the rest of the Stampin' Celebration design team to check out their wonderful creations. We'd love for you to join us this month, using either the inspiration images from the beginning of the month or our mid-month sketch. Can't wait to see what you make!

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales - Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment