October 1, 2013

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge


Happy October! :) Today I'm here with the rest of the Stampin' Celebration team with a brand new Inspiration for you! I hope you'll be excited to create with the fabulous colors and textures in the inspiration below! I know, I certainly was!


DEEtails:
I'm sure you know by now how much I love the Chevron DSP, so of course I had to use it for this card! I added a piece of burlap, that I picked up at the local craft store and cut out a little frame from some Soft Suede card stock. Beneath it, I adhered a pretty Dahlia bloom, inked in Calypso Coral and colored in with some Crisp Cantaloupe. For a little added texture, I tied on some Linen Thread. Finally, I added the sentiment as a banner below. Hope you like it!

Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe Chevron DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock, Soft Suede card stock, Whisper white card stock
Stamps: Four You, Regarding Dahlias
Ink: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede
Embellishments: burlap, Linen Thread

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Stampin' Celebration design team's fabulous creations! 

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales - Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment