November 1, 2013

Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge


Wow! November already! That means it's time for a great new inspiration piece from Stampin' Celebration and some fabulous new projects from the team! I'm loving this month's inspiration and I hope you do too!


DEEtails:
Today, my card is fairly simple. I used an ikat print stamp from my stash for this card, paired with some Eastern Elegance DSP. I stamped the beautiful Dahlia image in Crushed Curry and embellished with some burlap ribbon and a sentiment. Hope you like it!

Paper: Early Espresso card stock, Eastern Elegance DSP, Very Vanilla card stock
Stamps: ikat print (non-SU!), Lots of Thanks, Regarding Dahlias
Ink: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Embellishments: Burlap ribbon

Be sure to take a peek at what the rest of the Stampin' Celebration design team has created. 

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales - Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Allison Ohran - Sweet Impressions
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

1 comment: