January 1, 2014

A New Year

Welcome 2014!

Wow! Does anyone else feel like 2013 went by like a blur? I felt like I spent the entire year running after myself and trying to catch up. So crazy! It finally donned on me that I didn't have to live like that, and so I'm spending 2014 trying to re-prioritize things.

That being said, you may notice a few changes here on the blog-o. :) It was time for a little change... I'll also be taking a little break from some of my card making, which includes having to say goodbye to some of my design team responsibilities, like Pals Paper Arts and the Pals Blog Hop. I'll still be on the Cupcake Inspirations DT as creative director and will continue my DT term with Stampin' Celebration until February. I'll definitely miss my teams, but I know it's something that I need to do right now.

I'm also ready to let go of some of my crafting supplies. I spent most of my winter break cleaning out my craft space and am starting to feel refreshed and energized again! To celebrate the New Year, I'm giving 14% off all products on the DEEscounted Stamps page through the month of January. Feel free to e-mail me if you see something you like.


Don't worry, though... This doesn't mean I'm going away. I'm hoping to continue blogging. I still have lots of projects to share with you and I'm hoping that without having to meet so many deadlines, I might have more time on my hands... I'm hoping! I know that the blog has gone through quite a few changes in the past years, from daily posts, to barely there posts, and I'm not exactly sure how things will go, but I'm trying to stay positive.

I'll be back soon.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment