September 1, 2014

Currently...

Happy September! Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend. I thought I'd try something new today and give you a little glimpse of the everyday happenings in my life. Hopefully, I won't bore you too much... And I promise, a little crafty post coming your way later this week! :)

Here's what I'm currently up to...

WATCHING: The Harry Potter Octalogy 
(it's something that I like to turn on whenever we have a long weekend at home)

READING: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 
(obviously I'm on a HP kick right now!)
I have the original hard covers, but I love the design of these Bloomsbury covers

LISTENING: to Pentatonix
Although I'm almost always listening to them... 
I can't wait for their new album to come out! 

EATING: a lot of chocolate chip cookies

DRINKING: the new Starbucks Iced Coffee that comes in the giant 48 ounce bottles!
I like it with milk and a little Reddi Wip on top :)

WEARING: a lot of color recently, which is totally unlike me and my usual neutral wardrobe. 
(Stop by on Wednesday to see what I mean)

MAKING: various projects to finish up my new office decorations. 
(I'm hoping to be ready to reveal my new office soon!)

PLANNING: new lessons for school. 
I just finished up some fun lessons for introducing myself to the new students. I'm pretty excited about teaching to this new crew!

TRYING: to get up earlier to exercise a bit in the morning. 
(Gotta work off those cookies, you know...)

WANTING: these gorgeous bracelets from Wrenn Jewelry.

They have a new geode collection coming out later this morning that looks pretty amazing!

FEELING: excited about my grandmother's 80th birthday that is coming up soon!

ENJOYING: deal of the day shops like Jane and GroopDealz, maybe a little too much! If you know of any other good ones, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment